See how to put in a spouse that is dependent kid, and/or moms and dad to your VA impairment advantages for extra settlement.
Am I qualified to receive extra VA impairment settlement for my dependent(s)?
You may qualify for extra impairment payment for a partner, son or daughter, and/or parent in the event that you meet both of what’s needed down the page.
These two needs to be true. You:
- Qualify for VA impairment settlement, and
- Have a combined impairment score with a minimum of 30percent
Including a dependent may cause you to permitted receive an increased payment payment (also referred to as a benefit price).
Would you VA cons
A reliant is:
- A spouse (Note: we recognize same-sex and common-law marriages)
- A moms and dad, for them and their income and net worth are below a certain amount if you’re directly caring
- An unmarried youngster (including an used kid or stepchild) whom fulfills one of many eligibility demands given just below